subjects confuses me.

I wrote very briefly because sometimes I felt like I don't want to stay in this space for too long, I just hate how this world going on. it pissed me off sometimes. but I'm the one who choosing to join those kind of social websites, so... whatever. (and pms would be the extended causes)
the whole cyber-space here seems so pointless, but needed.
There was actually something I would like to say but I don't know.
I don't know what to say or how to say, I just would like to.
So, yes.
what.
I'm feeling fine here, very fine.

it was no blur. the photoshop done it well. I decided.
A relief.
There are few things I'm not ready to do in this current time.
I don't have any special reason.
I cant see it, but I can feel it.

if world asking, hey world, I'm fine. I hope everyone are fine. we all fine.

I'm moving forward.
I live for future.


Love takes no pleasure in people's sins. but delight in the truth.
-a walk to remember-

HAIL, SHANE WEST!


world is not only about love, don't being too much, there are a lot of other things to consider. but however love controls most of it.

No comments :