pinokio, pinokio!

I want to sleep but my eyes refuse to, so any advice what should I do?
there were actually pictures, but somethings wrong with my freaking phone,
this is not the only problem, my friend called me earlier and I cant hear any voice.
this phone's driving me crazy.
Oh, I sleep late tonight.
no specific reason, I have consider not to sleep actually.
I can not wait for my revenge this weekend.
Revenge for all the suffocate air circulating around me,
its okay for re charge and gasping for clean air.
Excuse moi,
it get my self thinking, why I should do something that I actually not enjoy?
I am so glad that I had....... I do not know. I told you about
We can do whatever we wants,
so yeah, I have reducing my forcing-act.
I do what I want :)
I was confused by myself, why people making things complicated? tell me whats the point
why should I care?
oh freak.

No comments :