ABC

FRIDAY MRNG

oh twitter is more getting me, it decreases my bad mood - especially when Dougie just post something on it.
My Friday so far is good,
My friend, Zara, bring her mac. I just found out that Mac is interesting.
We had photobooth.
Soon, it gonna showed up in Facebook.
Now, all of my classmates are watching Horror movie called Coming Soon.
I got distracted by this mac, because I found it more fun.
This keyboard they were like shouting to be pushed.
and and what else, Next week My senior will have National Exams, and me as a junior well us, the 10th grade will have free day from school which is very very awesome - 
I haven't make any plans yet.
but this Sunday, my friends' bands, will perform somewhere in East Jakarta.
Just wait for the review, I'll post here soon.
I hope it'll be triple wicked!


Errr, this blog is pointless isn't it?

No comments :