heart=MCFLY


on this case whatever you define Love, Yes, I'm in love with this band,
Mcfly, from UK - First found fame in 2004.

they were not too popular besides in UK. I was not shocked when people have no idea about this band.
So, hereby I want to share to the rest of the world, about my heart
.

you may check their tunes on myspace,

the lyrics are wicked.

and the most important about a band is the band member it self.

they're down to earth - just like i said, they do have twitter




Tom Fletcher on guitarist/vocalist

He sort of the bossy one of the group. he wrote almost every song on the album, and make it number one.


Danny Jones as the vocalist/guitarist


he has the most wonderful voice ever and his look obviously gorgeous


Harry Judd on drum


Harry's the most mature person in the band and lord, he's very talented


last, Dougie Poynter - He's the youngest band member,
he's nasty, he's bad but most of it the own my heart.

anything he did will never change my view to him.
he inspired me to play bass. He was my first reason to play bass.
I. Love. Him.






details..... check their myspace alright? cheers

No comments :