another midnight to waste

I dont think 24 hours are enough for one day, because as the fact that there are A LOT of things to done in one day, how could you expect to finished it so soon?
there are two options i see,
1. make one day more than 24 hours. which is obviously couldn't so, this must be strike out from the option but still included anyway
2. decreasing the home work, duty, unfinished job at the office, or whatever it called!
option two is more sure and more make sense uh? but i'm tired making all of things senseable lol
I bet I have to stay up late (again) tonight, but this time, it's because my biology essay, well as you can see, i've been saying biology essay/papers recently, yes, it does. my biology teacher maybe over-prepared us for later collage or using us for..... okay it's just thought passed by.
everyone protested right when the time this assignment was told, oh, deep inside my heart, yes, i would love to do it, but I know it's just kind of waste of voice screaming or begging to canceled the assignement, every teacher has this kind of stubborn attitude, in any way, me myslef, even I'm not a teacher also has it so, yeah, it so humane.
It's about How transnational Corporation make farmer poorer. I asked my dad about it and he has no clue.
Now are you expecting me to write 5 pages of it, with the fact that my dad that lived for years years above me has no clue? I told you this is nuts.
I'm not done yet, for refresh my mind for a moment, I write this blog instead.
I do what I think it's right,
and another challange to finished it by morning :D
my adrenaline was pumped by the songs in my ipod makes me want to move move and shake shake all over my room, if stranger looks, err, not even stranger, if someone sees me like this, the first thing on their mind was..... anything embarassing. hehe
anyway people, this is the side effect of Biology-sily-sily-assignment.
Oh, I haven't post photos from last saturday
wait, hold on


me and andra; bit blurry on purpose cause i found it cute

panic at the disco yeah yeah yeahs
errrrrrrr, I heard another long weekend coming up,
ummmm, there's one question linger all the time since I was on elementary school until now, that grows more bad
Why am I so lazy to study? hehehehehehe lol

I must change,

by first finishing this essay, see you later peeps!

No comments :