The Future Is Near, But Never Certain part one

I owe you tons of stories!
started from my weekend,
I wont used any complicated words here, even i would like to do so.
Saturday i had practice traditional dance from Indonesia with my cousins, we were about to performed on Sunday. I'm not that good but I'm good enough:)

I realized that I got easily distracted - on this dance we really need to focus on it.
then on Sunday, there are 10 of us, kids and aunts, performed at TMII, a place where you could see the inside and out about cities around Indonesia and couple museums.
I got pretty nervous before the show, but it went well.
I did not have the pictures, but soon when I get, I'll post here

next, Sunday afternoon, after dance, There are my friends bands that will perform on somewhere called Liverpool cafe, caman. it was very far from my regular place to hang out,
I went there with Arky and Betary.
We had trouble to find the venue, but it was fun lol

finally.. we arrived,
but unfortunately I missed one of my friend band called customer and the bellboy, I might have mentioned them earlier.
Still though there are 2 more bands will perform.
honestly, I don't really like the place,
it was dark and covered with smokes,

but I deal with it anyway.
and my friends keeping me accompanied.

Here I mention my awesome friends that complete my Sunday: Arky, Betary, Luna, Yasmin & fam, Angga, Adi, Iksan, Kevin, Fauzan, Naher, Arief, Panji, Coki, Madun, Ka Acid, Meiz, and Onay.

after show - a bit blur; from left to right: Onay, Me, Ka Acid, Meiz.

from left to right: Me, Arky, Betary, and Luna



I was afraid that I might pissed somebody off but I hope not.
Okay, the next band is The Fire Fighters. I saw them performed.


Then Arky and Betary went home earlier after.
and the last band I was going to see is The Ingredients.



They are the guestar of the show, so, they perform pretty late
I almost missed them play (transport complication) but Oh thanks god, it was neatly handled. I swear I hate to missed Ingredients for real.
All of my friends performed very well.
I'm proud of them:)
The event has come to an end,
it's time to go home, Onay, Madun, Ka acid and Meiz was very kind taking me home safe and sound to my apartment.
even we had (again) some trouble with the route home. still, it was one of the part I like about that night, I was surrounded with laugh and jokes. Oh, and horror stories.
They're awesome!
in every thing, I hate ends on a superb day.
anyway, I believe there always another wicked journey awaits

2 comments :

Yasmin Nabila said...

keren ya fi ingre kemaren

Fiya Muiz said...

YES MIN CM KURANG NAEL AJA HEHE