What doesn't reminds me to you anyway?

Hello, hello peeps.
My one week holiday is almost over,
I don't care anyway, I can still feel everyday as holiday if I want to.
What you see is what you think,
so guys, it all depends from how you look things,
if you see it badly, then you'll see something bad, and vice versa.
bet you'll have better vision now!


okay, next up is.. today I had Saman practice. it's enough to fill my Saturday.
oh and I visit my uncle, he's hospitalized right now,
had some trouble with the digestion system,
may he get well soon:)
and the thing I want to say is.. all of the hospital scent,
those stuff reminds me of something or.. I might say, someone
that one of my lifetime sweet memories.

while actually I could feel pain, but the presence was kind of my personal cure.
it was kind of dangerous to discuss here, there is still a chance,
around... 1% he might open my blog.
or his friends.
but I guess, they just don't have time to think or understanding what I'm talking about here, which is pretty good.
What doesn't reminds me to him anyway?
alright.

I ate 2 whole box of sushi yesterday, la la la love it!



No comments :