too many points here

if FBI recruit people who good on pretending, where should I sign up? anyone knows? but not CIA, I want FBI - even though I did not know where the differences besides the alphabet.
reminds me why I'm here, I dunno. sometimes I told my mind to stop thinking. I have ignore the meaning of mind grammatically.
I watched 2 movies today, First, long-time-ago-cartoon on dvd, Anastasia. Oh crap, I did cry.
on this song specially, at the beginning. while the scenes played back, between Anastasia and Dimitri. I could feel tears trembled on me. oh help help

Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm, Figures dancing gracefully, across my memory,
-once upon a December-

second, fast and furious, err, was I mentioned it right? Well, on the early scenes I prefer Anastasia in every way, but, well Paul Walker is attractive, pals.
hold yourself.


and Oh, Vin Diesel back on my hot papas list lol
xoxo

neverhoutnever new song! listen to it, you'll understand why I put it here.
Oh, I took quizzes from facebook, showed how retarded i am.
if you're asking me should i do another thing here, yes, absolutely, a lot of stuff I should do, but it's against my will, or motto i should say.
in the way that i could do anything i want, so, I'm not doing it now. i will. but not now.
I am so curious how to keep the good mood shielding you from bad atmosphere.
I have to find it out soon. yeah, soon.
like another Sunday, I am still awake in the middle of the night. gah. i don't care.
I found something interesting in 1970 besides the fashion, is the song - close to you by carpenters (here's the video). that song was just pop-out from my head and I was like singing the song 5 times non stop.
blame the person who makes me think this song is cute. but by blaming
him, it wont help anything, it wont stop him showed everywhere. and I'm not ready yet to say I'm in love - screw it
have you ever think, there would be NO loves song if you're not feeling in love, if you don't have someone to dedicate those songs for. hm. like i said - screw it - i didn't know what I'm talking about.
okay, err, I haven't finish write my novel - i almost busy doing what i want lol
wowowowowowowow, look what I found,
Robert Schwartzman :D
ah, I'm done here,
see you soon

2 comments :

Nadilla Soenardhi said...

fi Vin Diesel papa gue

Fiya Muiz said...

terseraaaaaaaaaaaaaaah