Only Lives on The Weekend

I'm not in love, this is not my heart I'm not gonna waste this words, about a boy


I might did not know what am I going to write,
back to the weekdays,
I'm just taking few minutes off then i'll be back to my duty.
well, i made my twitter account because Dougie did.
and it's kind of cool to know Dougie update a status few minutes ago - feels just like he's just across the line when the truth he's thousands miles away in UK.

earlier in Tuesday music class, despite listening to more than words or sound of music songs, I'd rather hear about a girl by


caught my ears - even though this is not the first time i heard it,.

I'm done writing my short-novel, I showed it to my friends, and I'm glad they love it,
but I'm going to add few more part, to make it more... more something.
as the matter of fact that my eyes already sleepy and i don't have, err, i don't think there is anything to tell
beside, I'm looking forward for the weekend for sure
and oh, how to lose the bad habit?
I was suffered for uncontrollable temper - which affect my mood so bad and so fast means not so good anyway
and i could not count how many times I've said 'freak' today
freak

No comments :