tee

One question, does teacher know everything? If it so, it must be cool, most of them could answer every freaking questions, ugh. Here I am, on last hour before the schools over, which was my aim since I step on the stair headed to my class this morning heheh
Tomorrow I'll have free day - it's election day, I dunno what's the importance of it, I'm still sixteen and have not got the rights for involved with it. So I'll look the details later maybe.
Errr, I had streets hand-ball game on gym class before.. There was no spesific rule or any detention. I am not good with it, not at all. I was just running acting like I was busy, well I am focusing the movement where the ball goes, was that include as busy? Lol anyway it was fun. The rain also decorate the atmosphere of the game, it did not last long, because it got more harsh, yeah we ended it up.
I had extrta lessons means will got home latebut but but welcoming weekend is dope peeps - hmmmmmmmmmm I'm gonna go looking something to eatzzzaaah au revoir

No comments :