anarchy wth

my intention first was to write blog, but. oh well. yeah.
okay, my friday went well,
gah you would not believe for how many times i've been yawning this couple minutes.
my eyes hurt, i know they were begging for sleep, for rest.
I got home late because i have to decorate my class stand's. tomorrow my school has this sort of events or fair, err, bazaar.
it quite driving everyone busy - my careless state was getting higher, i bet because i'm on my period lol
Oh yeah, on native subject, Andrew gave us a movie to watch. it's Horton.
I never watch it before, I have not finished it now anyway so I have to wait another week -
that was not what I would like to tell,
I was asking Andrew about his day, because he looked very very very extremely busy.
he writes all the time while the movie was played.
it was around 3.30 pm on Friday, everyone must have smells weekend air, right?
but Andrew still got class and few meetings he said - see what a busy man he is.
AND on weekend he almost did not get a chance to have a day off. He's not complaining it, I was the one who asked.
He said he help (as volunteer) on free school every Sunday or Saturday (I forgot). how cool is that?
I would like to join him and be more socialize!
I guess that's all I'm here for today. Now, I should be sleeping in my bed but I'm still preparing for tomorrows practice with my band :D
umm, pms makes you more sensitive than usual,
errrrrrrrrr,
Yeah, so long

No comments :