The Future Is Near, But Never Certain part two

My Sunday went awesome! They all brought me happiness:)
and today, Monday, in mid Early April, April 19th is Arky's Birthday
so today, me and the rest of my band had a surprise for her
includes few lies - for good anyway
we were having a good times,
it has been a while we have not hang out together,
adaptation with high school and all of the uh.. duties.
had lunch at Andra's house, I had delicious mashed potatoes ever!

and the cakes we bought for arky also taste good.
Chit chats and laughs I missed, I got today
Have I told you how much I love them?
countless.
much, more.

Andra, Dydy, Arky, Oma!
They're the best


Have I said "They're the best?"
Yes, They're the best

After lunch we went to cinema (minus Oma), we watched Race to the witch mountain, all on Arky :D
the movie was fine. I still confused with alien things.


Dydy went to my apartment and of course we had photoshooooots!
I had A LOT of fun these 2 days!
meanwhile, I'm gonna promise here to study once in a while on this week holiday:)
loveyou!



and one more thing,
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, ARKYA!

No comments :