crush-classic

I had speaking test early this morning, it went well. not perfect but, fine. After that I helped my classmates doing bazaar thing. us and the coconut trees (from left: emil, el, me)

don't you fake it

-photos were taken before bazaar.-

It was hot hot sweat. There were a lot of people but limited spaces, I got burnt on the sun. There also performance from each class in my school. me myself I cant be there until end because I had to practice with my band. it has been a long time we have not gathered.
I love love love my uk! :D
we did not get a chance to take a picture because Arky was in a hurry.
after practice I went back home. Had little less shower.
my ass doesn't comprehend with the sofa. I was unsettled in a while, staying at home...
in the first place, I was planning to go somewhere but the fact that my friend canceled it, I did not want to go alone.
but then..
I always taking every chances on granted lol I come up with devilish idea, my other friends were on the area near my apartment, so with a little doubt I went straight there by taxi.
believe it or not, taxi became so familiar recently.
I don't care if only spending 2 or 3 hours with them, I always need entertainment.
and they who can give it to me was only my friends.
I heart them all <3
This time, I did not go back home late. by 9.30 I was sit tight in front of my pc, writting this :)

No comments :