against the wall

hey heylow, today English as Second Language, has accomplished, just like usual, I did my best, and the most cool part is the writting tasks, I like words, so yes, I wrote every words that came on mind.
I'm going to take it with fun way yeeehaaa
Today is friday, true, I am so excited about saturday because I will be back to my old habit, yes, going to a gig!
I'm superb excited.
I have not meet some of my friends for a long time.
so yes, thing that I'm looking forward to.
even though, there is one thing that stuck somewhere, I have Math on Monday, and I
DON'T HAVE ANY SPIRIT FOR STUDYING. not a moment, not at all oh I need 911,
does they capable to grow such as studying spirit on me?
I watched O.C season 1 instead. SETH COHEN is one of a kind i laaaik him.


gaaaah, what else I don't know.
I'm not in the mood for the Simpsons. I just saw them yesterday on TV which is so kewl. lol
guess I'll be running here later! byeeee honeys

No comments :