keep your eye on the horizon

For the first time I could fill in the title first. Those words linger in my head since yesterday.
William Turner inspired me.
I have good news, I am still alive, I just had math paper 4 exam, and it rip my brain off.
I'm not so sure what I did before, guess I done it under my consciousness.
one or two questions remain empty, while the others I did it with all my heart.

At the moment when I stuck no where, I heard my heart beat, the room was so silent.
My time is up for drawing those black printed pages, I can't barely say a word, I felt I just done my College summary or sumthing.
Believe me it's not that hard, it's just taste weird.

Math is oddly fun anyway, only the early questions, I got all my nerves on it.
I will not considering my future hang on math, I want something social.
Tomorrow I'll have Biology, I have not held the book yet, I can't even think where it was before I wrote a post here.


I loooove sunset!
Hey this picture between me and Oli, he was in U.K when we took this pic.
We got lost contact for 2 months, he was super busy.
well well well. I'm done here!
au revior


don't forget to check out this! it's fashion goods:D

No comments :