Saturday, May 16th 2009 :)


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


This is the right time for writing,

So hello everyone, just want to informed you that I had blast Saturday night.

I could not tell how it begins but it’s enough to tell you that I had extremely fun.

Tutorial still on the radar this morning, don’t forget, I still going to face IGCSE exams on Monday.

(believe it or not, I do study while I was waiting for the gig started)


PROVE!

I wont forget to study reproduction and err.. what's the other one called?


Alright move on, I was never unsettled since I woke up, on mid day I know the best part of weekend that I missed has not come yet,

My hands all sweated (not really but it could present it somehow) I had all the symptoms of something called unsettled.

I can’t sit well, or anything. If you’re wondering why, I don’t have the answer too.

I don’t have an idea.. or probably I have but not fit for public lol

As days getting darker, I knew it will be awesome

I could not mention every name that I met today, since there were a lot yes.

I planned for commented every people I greet today on twitter but it doesn’t work at all.

That’s just for neutralized my high temper last morning.

Yes, let me continue, we had surprise cake for our dearest Adi ehehehe I do not know does he still visited blogger or not.

It was small but sweet so one more time, Happy Birthday Fadli!


cheeeeeeeeeeeeers!


Next up, GIG!

The Event I missed the most. Tonight showed that nothing could prevent me from having fun with my life, my favorite thing of all in my entire life. Alright I’m getting too much here.

But who cares?

I did not care how sweaty mess I was, the show went gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I could scream with nobody could ever hear.

Have I told you that I love my friends so bad it hurts? If I haven’t so yes, I t

old you now.

I went home late, my dad was sort of angry, but I could not lie that I want to stay there as long as I could.

I have not met my lost friends for loooong time especially that came pretty late.

But I am so glad I met you you you yes you and you.

I wish I could mention every name of you.

Yes I took TONS of pictures.



So awards for tonight:

Most gombal guy ever: Nael and Rico; rawksbrotherrrs. They are really like expert on it Rico told me this: “I gave you my heart, take it” LIKE WTF and Nael “I’m going to wait you until you graduate” Gosh it proves that they are truly brothers.


hey ho, bro


Smelliest guy: Arieef! Nice anyway. He was busy organizing the show but still smell good all the time for girls, right rif?


he got rockers look, isnt he? but Coki disagree with me


Coolest mates: Ilham and Riza; they’re bloody awesome. I told them I loooove them so good. What kind of mate that sacrificing to came down town tebet from senayan? :D


I don't have any pictures with Ilham and Riza, only this oneee


Oh yes and congratulation for Arky that finally had seen The Ingredients LIVE! Since this past one year.

geng bambu runcing! lol


I would like to say sorry for my brother that I left at home alone; I hope everybody understands that I need this entertainment for real.

Time flies so fast, I could not believe that it’s nearly midnight, and sadly I have to finish for tonight.

This was marvelous weekend to be remembered before exams


God, thanks for tonight:D




more pictures coming up!!!!

2 comments :

Osman L.A said...

Happy Birthday addie! hahaha great night huh?

Fiya Muiz said...

yesss