Math Can't Get Me Sick Enough

I ain't no pirate material
they have to deal with sea, including the unfaithfulness to each other,
what in the world I am talking about them.
Does pirate still sailing out there?
for Jack and Elizabeth, There were something about them two, I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean again, well for accompany me with my math
,
How romantic isn't it spending Sunday evening together just me and math, oh don't forget, my calculator.
I recorded a new record, this morning was one of the earliest time I woke up (on weekend)
around seven thirty, and I just greeted my pillow around 2 a.m, I was on message with my friend at that time, I was sleepy, but something inside me has the other thought, even though at the end I fell asleep.
and one more thing that I love about today that, I made in to lookbook!
for this one, I need to say thanks to Luthfi!

I have not do any serious thing for that, probably later on, I'll arrange it somehow.
rather than I think about math and while I was on the probation, just admire this unexplainable such an angel expression. <3dougie


No comments :