The best is yet to come


The fact that I will ended up writing about anything I had in mind,
Called no special, He, that made to this subject had discover half of me,
He greeted me,
I replied, I toughly see hope, I found someone,
I could've dedicate all day long for him,
That was not sacrifice, That was just symbol of hope,
people say don't hope for anything if you're not ready to be disapointed,
I've warned myself,
I've told myself,
but there are one thing I couldn't describe,
feeling inside that wanted to go out and spread their wings
with light abandoned it
when they were up high, rain made them fall down.
I'm scared, when I found out on his news feed,
I couldn't taste anything in my throat,
I could soar like angry lion,
but deep down I knew I've warned my self not to fall yet,
because I barely know his school,
Oh god, should I scream one more time,
I suck at lie.
he came, like hope just poke me.
I haven't seen from his types to me yet,
Should I look for it? been here all day.. might be different topic I need to scratch
I couldn't blame him at all,
so, shall I say Good Bye and wait for him no more?



9.12 p.m

No comments :