Do you Do you wanna

I can't believe the news today,
How long, how long must we sing this song?
Sunday, Bloody Sunday.


another song stuck in my head, Sunday Bloody Sunday by Paramore (cover from U2)
it's 1 am now, but I have not sleep yet because I fell asleep for 6hours, since 5pm until 11pm
how cool
it showed how tired I was.
I've been thinking to write this blog tomorrow morning, but.. why not now?
after I click PUBLISH POST I'm gonna headed straight to bed,
hey, take a look what Dougie made:


gah, can you see it? So Dougie told all the twitterers, to put #mcfly on their twitter, and as the matter of fact there are millions of fans that admire them and posted it on their ownself tweet,
MCFLY could make to number 2 TOP STORIES on twitter!
how cool?
number two guys.
aight, I'm still in the middle of exams, well it's still quite fun anyway, I'm going to enjoy of every second I had with all the dilemma about coming or not this weekend to some event that my friend made.
I dunno.
Off to bed, bloggah

No comments :