Fry-Dye

I'm going to make this fast because my brother is mad out of nowhere.
today is Friday, if this is a regular Friday I'd be jumping on my bed welcoming the sun to shine on enchanted weekend, but not today.
Next week I'm going to welcome my One-month-exams,
which from EVERYWHERE, it never sounds good.
I have to through those stuff to get freedom.
I know I can do it.
School still has no point for me beside meeting my wicked-frwens.
I was on the phone with my mom earlier this afternoon, and There was one sentence that made me so happy,
like totally happy,
she said she likes (&proud) about my writing, my sort-of-novel. Oh, that just so.... awesome.
well, I just got home from dinner with Zara and Aninda,
even though at the end we met someone that makes me and Zara burst to laugh in a matter of second lol
err, our first plan was to take a picture, but I did not make on time, so Aninda had to go home early.
We did take a pictures, but its still on Zara's camera, I'll upload it soon!
and tomorrow, Alex bday parteeeee, my last stop before examssssss.
so, wish me luck, and see you sooon, bloogggaaah!

Fia

No comments :