can you feel the heat?

the heat was so over rated, living in subtropics island was never been my choice.
this head phone covered my ears, rejects all the others sounds besides tunes from my wmp.
infrequently I could feel the wind breeze and sway my hair slightly from my neck.
my day were alright, had sleepiest morning I've ever remembered. school was never been
appertain to my priority
and in the middle of state between surprised got C on my economics
I let my fears go away, I'm tired keeping insecure feeling.

about one week coherency that I was involved with, I knew, having hope around was not so good. it little less leads you to pulled a long face. Fortunately, I'm a good dealer for heaven's sake
I've never heard about him since.
Oh well, the sun shines right above my sky, brighter than usual.
my tongue screaming for drinks, but my brain wont tell my legs to move, this chair captivated my ass.
my eyes were pointed to swimming pool, something clear in blue throwing signals, asking me to get submerge.
...I was observing sites of friendship they say, and as I quoted from my folk, "the new encyclopedia of your friends" more or less you'd probably know about latest bird fly news.
god just want to show me things that I should understand just not by words, but my a mediocrity, so I could understand easily.
what you have felt by yourself you'll comprehend more than just through story. trust me, those really accurate.
envious sense wrap me as I read things on the innocence wall. build damnable thoughts, crushed my ardour like a cranberry.
everything will come back to our self, depends how we handle everything no exceptions.
you'll always feels happy if you takes everything as happy moments.
enjoy life while you have it on your palm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm thinking about swimming, gotta go

No comments :