Don't cry darling

today I had chemistry paper 6 exams, well the good news is.. I'm still alive now, but I'm not a frequent lyer after all, I'm going to tell you this exams are fun! I always did my best. so whenever the results come, that's my best! I hope it's good though.
on this exams period, I got more eager to write this blog, seems like I'm not going to hibernate from this world.



So, last night I had a dream, about him. my favorite subject of all, (currently) the one that made me considered love songs.
I have not meet him for enough long time, no talks or contact things.
there was hidden purpose beneath those.
well yes,
the dream was very sweet,
I could possibly felt how warm he hold my hand, and just us on the hallway

sometimes I wish it was true.
this near time, I need magic to make it happen.
OOOOOOH i got so many things to tell,
I went to Pasar Senen (secondhand market) earlier today after the exams, I bought Pink Rimple Skirt which very cute, only for 0.5cents hoooow cheap! but anyhow still my wallet is getting drier lol

I'm going to post the picture when I wear it soon, it need to be washed first.


another pictures from Alex's birthday bash

moi gals lol (from left: ninda, noy, el, me, zara, emil) P.S: Wardha is missing
ily them so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

with aninda fariza

wwowoowowow American Idol finale is coming up next week! fufufufufufu VOTE FOR CHRIS!
I'm not saying that Adam is bad but.. he seemed like too over rated. he got ummm, sarcasm face, which is a bit scary lol kidding
wowowowow
THERE'S BEN STILLER ON TV!
aight, I got to ended this up.
American idol is now showing, ttyl!
I'm going to talk about.... The simpsons next post.
byebyeo

No comments :