Skeptic and true believers


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've went late for swimming earlier, I was ended up rummaging my wardrobe,
those was my recent activities. all in the sudden I'm very passionate on fashion. so I've posted a look on my lookbook and sure on wfd.
wfd: when fashion discovered is a blog that I made with my pal, ninda. started when we all fed up (more to envy) about those fashionista that looked so good, so we decided that why not we make one, also intended to distribute every single human being about their interest in style & fashion.
so I would like to invite you all to send pictures on the other blog that I manage, puhleaaaseeeeeeeeeee folks.
It'll means a lot for us.


When my feet felt the water, the moon showed half shaped, in between the skyline.
no birds, just laugh from strangers aside of the pool.
I'm alone, and I don't feel any objection. The first second I jumped in, the water smack my skin, striking cold.
swimming at night was sweet. I closed my eyes, held my breath under the water and think more deep, deep and deeper. what should I forget?
and I had monologue scene, I know, the guy that I always coming back to after everything and my economic score. I dive more deep to the floor, I can feel the pressure that increasing every cm I got deeper, yes, that's exactly what I need. the pressure that pushed down my brain. my ears started to feel ache. Last, I surrender to the surface. Let my body float, but there was no indestructable views, the sky is too dark, but light from every window that surrounds me was slightly helping. by six thirty I already back in my room.
I am really by the mean really sleepy since early morning but when I do something I like, my eyes will forget what sleepy raison d'etre. I went grocery shoping, it took a while and on the way home I slept, right when I step on apartment, I rushed to this computer wreak my wants to write.
midnight clock calling I can't take it to stay any longer awake, I need sleep
Bye

No comments :