I dare you to move


That was me on Wednesday night, with Biology book on my head. the atmosphere was too suffocating.
I need holiday with no MORE exams.

and this one another when I got home from buying gift for my rawksbrother, Nael.
in one week, he'll fly to India and god knows when he would go back to Jakarta.
even though he was not really truly my biological brother and sometimes he got very annoying but guess we'll be missing him. I'll post the present soon, but not now, aight?
I had lunch at andra's, well it was actually in the afternoon, but who cares. yeah, back to our old spot at her house we talked about our junior high moments, starts from the events that led us to The Ingredients, band which Nael takes role, and CATB and TFF and all the sweets memories.
almost a year ago.. memory lane.
it was so snazzy.
hmm
so my life went normal since I've left this blog, just school and home.
my weekend spirit will never extinct, even I'll have chemistry exams on Monday, hell. I'm going to live my life like I want to.
Do not ever dictate me,
and little bit message for ya, do whatever you want
don't let anything hold up what you wanted.
so I already smell saturdaaaaaay, let see where I'll end up in.
loveyou.

No comments :