Au revoir, April!


Hello May!
Jakarta is getting hotter
and Sorry, for my lack of blogs.
I could not define anything right now, while I'm (sort of) focusing on school, which is not my thing at all, my head could not bear anymore pressure or anything. This s s
tuff is freak, but hey, I'm not going to complain.
I just want to say my suffocating moments.
I'm going to have my exams, from May 12th until June 12th, SOUNDS AWESOME RIGHT?
yes, I know, probably I'll write once in a while. but I can't promise.
Honestly, I need suggestion for.. keeping my spirit and mood up. being positive all the time, and let nothing disturb my way.
ananananananyway, I already have few plans coming up:
This weekend, Alex's 17thBdayPartee, another runway to Travers :p - starting to sneak in my wardrobe!
and after exams, trip with mywholebunchrawks International class 2011 xoxox
see, life is beautiful in.. some way.
just like old quotes "struggle first, having fun next!"

P.S: I'm going to hibernate from blogging, because blog needs time but my life now not as free as before, well only in the range of this one month,
I'll see you on summer!

No comments :