sing like no one listening

I dunno where have I been lately, blame me if I don't give too much attention to my own country music progress, I apologize.
so this is the story, when I got bored and started to surfing around facebook, there was one of my friend, his name is riza, he uploaded an odd video (just click this if you want to see), I saw guitar when I knew that he doesn't do guitar, so I decided to check it out, and guess what
he covered a simple song, with acoustic guitar,
it was not bad, it was fine. a bit pitchy on his voice, but that absolutely tolerable, he was not vocalist, and it was good for ordinary people.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
a song by rocket rockers, "Hilang ingatan"
for those of you that did not understand or speak Indonesian language you might need dictionaries on google,
This song is about someone that trying to forget somebody, that's the whole point. with all the torture and hard to move on, thinking that the best way is just lost all the memories.
i'm in love with this song.
I've repeated for almost thousands time.


Menghilanglah dari kehidupanku
enyanhlah dari hati yg tlah hancur
kehadiran sosokmu kan menyiksaku
biarkan disini ku menyendiri

Pergilah bersamanya disana
dengan dia yg ada segalanya
bersenang-senanglah sepuasanya
biarkan disini ku menyendiri

Terlintas keinginan tuk dapat
hilang ingatan agar semua terlupakan
dan ku berlari sekencang-kencangnya
tuk melupakan mu yg tlah berpaling

Disini,Kembali
kau hadirkan ingatan yg seharusnya kulupakan
Dan kuhancurkan adanya...
Disini,Kembali
kau hadirkan ingatan yg seharusnya kulupakan
Dan kuhancurkan adanya.....

Letih disini...
kuingin hilang ingatan
Letih Disini.....
kuingin hilang ingatan

No comments :