Don't read


Not so much essential thing happened in my life, writing something ordinary was getting out of date,
so when I found something worth thinking,
I will ended up here, on my blog.
Yes, You are one of the.. remarkable experience that I had these couple of days.
I know I felt coward by not writing your name here,
but my logical brain had strained me for it.
sometimes though, I hope I could type your full name here with the largest font ever invented,
and craved on the tree.
but that depends what will happen next.
just like lovely song by chase coy, the future is near but never certain.
That's also applies here, on my triumph life.
Don't call me over or too much, well, you have been introduces to someone that has 'writer' on future job list / ambition.
Obviously I'd love to write and exaggerate anything.
I had suspicion on you that might be read this entry and taking your own conclusion,
don't,
let's us elaborate, we'll find something.
anyway, you made through here, congratulations.
I'm losing words to got more involve with.
so, I'll talk to you soon?

-F-

No comments :