Rubbish!





I swear I'm mad.
I have wrote almost full of a page on this blog and suddenly the shit mozilla firefox forced me to ended something. I WAS JUST SAVING ALEX TURNER PHOTOS! was that sins?
Probably They don't like seeing me writing about two bloody british I envy.
Mrs. Chung got the style and look, she owns guys attention and also girls for her hype sense of fashion,
I gave her two hands up, being able to hang out with bunch of wicked sharp monkeys, like Jamie, Nick and Matt was my dream. Got backstage pass through arctic's concerts plus involving behind am's epic album AND the most important is would be or must be inspiration for an-angel-in-disguise-as-a-man-I-consider, the royal highness Alex Turner, to make a song that will be ended up in TOP CHART UK.
what a life.
I wont write too much like I did before sometimes I'm done dealing with shitness.
Aye, So long.



"Hello, Alex? Where are you? Oh, there is this girl named Fiya, she wrote something about us on her blog, you and your band should come to her country, Indonesia, and don't forget to give her backstage pass. What? you're with her?" said Alexa on the phone.

Fiya took Alex's phone "SCREW HER!"



P.S: Picture on right top, it might caused melt-down disease, hold your mouth. That man with guitar need to be arrested for stolen millions of girls (and might lads) hearts. cheers.

No comments :